Solid lemon shampoo
For beautiful and shiny hair, solid shampoos from the Belgian brand Betree offer you as many possibilities as nature offers.
Thanks to formulas that are respectful of your scalp, gentle and rich in sensorialities, washing your hair becomes a real moment of pleasure for radiant and naturally sublime hair.
Clem shampoo is formulated to cleanse oily scalps thanks to the lemon essential oil it contains.
Weight: 70 gr.
Packaged in paper packaging.
Equipped with a cord to hang the soap.
Made in Belgium.
Wet your hair and quickly dampen the shampoo. Then, pass the solid shampoo over the scalp to deposit material everywhere. Rub and massage the scalp to create lather. Rinse.
The string attached to the shampoo allows it to be hung up to dry easily between uses. Super practical!
For who ?
Clem lemon shampoo revives your hair and fights against oily hair, thanks to organic lemon essential oil.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: Mild surfactant from coconut that cleanses hair and lathers shampoo.
- Marshmallow powder: promotes detangling, soothes sensitive scalps and gives volume.
- Kachur Sunghandi Powder: Stimulates hair growth and does not darken light hair.
- Orange powder: adds shine and softens hair.
- Mustard vegetable oil: strengthens hair length.
- Lemon essential oil: purifies and cleanses oily scalps
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citrus aurantium* bark powder, Kaempferia galanga* root, Brassica nigra, Citrus limonum oil.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.