This root is a force of nature. As its name suggests: “smell of a horse”, it gives the strength of a stallion if the body needs it and its adaptogenic nature accompanies rest if that is what the body requires.
It is also an essential part of Ayurvedic medicine (India) which classifies it in the category of “rasayana” targeting plants which heal the mental and emotional in depth.
This medicinal root has many virtues and clinical studies & direct testimonies demonstrate the following potential effects*:
helps cure chronic or temporary adrenal fatigue
increases thyroid hormones
makes it easier to fall asleep and is excellent for insomnia
relieves anxiety and improves cognitive abilities
*this does not replace the advice of a health professional and we always encourage support from the health professional who seems most relevant to you.
How to use it ?
Invest in a one-month treatment, starting with 1/2 tsp and reduce/increase the dose according to your feelings & needs. Add to a hot drink, in a latte or infusion, or sprinkled on meals. It tastes a bit bitter, so it's best to mix it well.
When the one-month treatment is finished, it is recommended to do one month without it and to start another month of treatment if desired until you feel balanced.
For those who want to use the supplement when you feel the need, that is entirely possible as well.
Side effects or interactions:
Considered an adaptogen, Ashwagandha has no known side effects when the recommended dose is respected. However, we notice an increase in thyroid hormones so do not consume if there is hyperthyroidism. Do not consume by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Ashwagandha Root Powder ( Withania somnifera )
Source : India, grown in an ethical and sustainable context + certified organic
60 gr. Available in glass bottle or refill format.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.