Zao BB cream combines the effectiveness of a moisturizer with the radiance of a tinted cream to enhance the skin and protect it from the sun (SPF 25). Its fine and pleasant texture offers light coverage for perfect and natural skin.
Its formula allows you to combine 5 actions in 1 application:
- Hydrates the skin on a daily and long-term basis thanks to a combination of recognized raw materials,
- Perfectly evens out the complexion and blurs imperfections and redness,
- Immediately smoothes skin texture,
- Brightens the complexion for a natural effect,
- Protects the skin from the sun protects the skin from the sun thanks to its mineral filters of natural origin: SPF 25 – UVA UVB
Capacity: 30 ml
24% of the ingredients are certified organic.
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert and Vegan certified.
Place a dab of BB cream on the back of your hand, warm the material with your fingertips, then apply in small touches over the entire face. Stretch the material with your fingers, from the inside to the outside of the face, blending into the neck.
Tip: For a more matte and velvety result, powder after application with Mineral Silk 500.
- 3 moisturizing complexes, Fucocert, Pheohydrane and AQUAXYL™: These active ingredients hydrate the skin by boosting natural hydration factors (NMF: Natural Moisturizing Factors) but also by limiting insensible water loss thanks to the enhanced synthesis of lipids and stratum corneum proteins. The skin is visibly more beautiful, soothed and restructured.
- Organic karanja oil: With emollient properties, this oil is also rich in cleansing and purifying active ingredients. It is ideal for the most sensitive skin.
- Organic bamboo extract: Rich in organic silica which stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin fibers, it allows the skin to regain firmness, elasticity and maintain hydration levels. It also provides a soft touch.
BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF EXTRACT*, AQUA, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL*, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, ZINC OXIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OLEYL ERUCATE, XYLITYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED ALGIN, MARIS AQUA , CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, TRIHEPTANOIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM, POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE, GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM ANISATE, ALCOHOL, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAINS (+/-): CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
*ingredients from organic farming
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.