Regenerative organic fluid
Regenerative organic fluid
Regenerating facial fluid - Revitalizes and brightens
A real cocktail of antioxidants which acts on the radiance of the complexion, hydrates, nourishes and prevents skin aging. It tones the skin, fades wrinkles and prevents their appearance, brightens dull and tired skin.
The Regenerating Fluid preserves hydration and prevents skin aging. It tones wrinkled, dull skin lacking firmness, elasticity and radiance.
Packaged in a frosted glass bottle with pipette.
Made in Belgium.
Certified organic Certysis.
PROMO MONTH OF MARCH:
Throughout the month of March, benefit from -10% on the purchase of a regenerating facial fluid and a Damascus rose hydrosol (200 ml), which you can use as a facial tonic in addition to the fluid.
Face, neck, bust, and any other part of skin requiring this regenerative contribution.
Before application, it is recommended to cleanse and tone the skin with a hydrosol of organic Damascus rose, organic rose geranium, organic sage, organic cistus or organic wild carrot. The most sensitive skin will prefer an organic cornflower or organic Roman chamomile hydrosol.
For who ?
For dull skin, which shows signs of aging such as wrinkles, lack of firmness and elasticity.
Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 12 years of age.
Jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, sea buckthorn oil, plum oil, rose geranium essential oil, wild carrot essential oil, katrafay essential oil, cistus essential oil, rose essential oil, rose essential oil myrtle, jasmine extract, official rosemary extract (preservative).
- Vegetable oils: apricot kernels from Turkey, jojoba from Peru, sea buckthorn fruit from the shores of the Baltic, plum from Gascony make up a powerful anti-oxidant, restructuring, smoothing cocktail, rich in various essential fatty acids, vitamins and carotenoids .
- Essential oils: rose geranium from Madagascar , tonic and astringent - green myrtle from Corsica , anti-wrinkle and purifying - katrafay from Madagascar , stimulating the skin's hydration and soothing properties - rockrose from Spain , healing and anti-wrinkle - wild carrot from France , revitalizing the deep layers of the skin - the incomparable Bulgarian rose , stimulating dull and tired skin.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.