Soothing organic fluid
Soothing organic fluid
Soothing facial fluid - Calms and unifies
Anti-redness, calming, unifying, here is the day care for sensitive and reactive skin, prone to rosacea and rosacea.
It nourishes and softens the skin thanks to vegetable oils of sweet almond, rosehip and calendula. Its soothing formula is rich in anti-inflammatory and restorative active ingredients of Roman chamomile, matricaria chamomile and lavender. Helichrysum essential oil and macadamia vegetable oil provide circulatory action to lastingly reduce redness. It prevents premature aging of the skin by calming inflammatory processes in the skin.
This treatment helps very reactive skin to regain balance and restores the skin barrier. Over time, redness diminishes, skin texture softens, and the skin's reactivity (to temperature variations, for example) decreases. Your feeling of skin comfort improves, tightness subsides.
Its 100% natural fragrance comes from the essential oils present in its formula. Chamomiles and lavender envelop you, for a soothing action on the mind. A bath of olfactory sweetness!
Capacity: 30 ml
Packaged in a amber glass bottle with pipette.
Made in Belgium.
Certified organic Certysis.
The soothing organic facial fluid can be used as a day and night treatment. Massage a few drops onto the face and neck, previously toned with a soothing hydrosol (fine lavender, immortelle, chamomile).
For who ?
Reactive, sensitive, irritated, dry, reactive skin, prone to rosacea and rosacea. If your skin is both combination and sensitive, this treatment will be perfect for you!
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding and in children under 12 years of age.
Sweet almond oil, calendula oily macerate, macadamia oil, rosehip oil, fine lavender essential oil, helichrysum essential oil, matricaria chamomile essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, vitamin E (anti-oxidant ), rosemary extract (preservative).
- Calendula macerate and sweet almond oil: Nourishes and softens the skin
- Helichrysum essential oil and macadamia oil: Soothes redness by acting on skin microcirculation thanks to the circulatory properties of these two ingredients.
- Roman chamomile and chamomile essential oils: Reduce irritation thanks to the anti-inflammatory active ingredients of these essential oils.
- Fine lavender and helichrysum essential oils: Provide a restorative and strengthening action thanks to their healing action.
**naturally present in essential oils
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.