Vegetable oil - Broccoli
Vegetable oil - Broccoli
Organic broccoli vegetable oil
Organic broccoli vegetable oil is an exceptional natural treatment to detangle, condition, shine and nourish hair. It is the ally of all hair types and particularly curly, frizzy or frizzy hair. It has an action comparable to silicones, without weighing down or suffocating the hair and without harmful effects on nature.
Capacity: 30 ml
Packaged in an amber glass bottle.
First cold pressing of broccoli seeds.
Certified eco-guarantee and Slow Cosmetics.
100% natural and organic.
Broccoli oil is a real plant-based treatment that coats, adds shine, facilitates styling and detangling, smoothes frizz and helps sculpt curls . It provides a lot of softness and shine to the hair, is suitable for all hair types and is a great ally for curly and frizzy hair .
Its cabbage smell may be surprising but it fades quickly and it is possible to reduce it or even cover it by adding essential oils to your home treatments!
Broccoli oil is used as a cosmetic ingredient in your homemade hair care products.
Recommended dosage: between 5 and 10% of the total weight of your formula
It will fit into your natural cosmetics recipes such as:
- hair care oil , combined with vegetable oils of coconut, jojoba, avocado, wheat germ, mango butter or shea butter. You can also add essential oils adapted to the nature of your hair.
- solid shampoos , to which it will provide a detangling effect
- hair masks with rhassoul and/or plant powders , adding broccoli oil in small quantities to avoid dehydration of the hair
- sculpting or repairing serum for example, combined with organic aloe vera gel
- hair masks, liquid shampoos as a cosmetic ingredient
For who ?
Suitable for children and pregnant and breastfeeding women.
*from organic farming
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.