Vegetable oil - Mustard
Vegetable oil - Mustard
Oily organic mustard macerate
Known to slow hair loss and stimulate hair growth, this powerful oil works by stimulating the microcirculation of the scalp. It coats the hair fiber and beautifies all hair types. Very active, it also prevents the appearance of dandruff and is included in all anti-dandruff treatments. Its heating effect makes it very interesting for making massage oils for athletes, to prepare the muscles for exercise.
Capacity: 50 ml
Packaged in an amber glass bottle.
First cold pressing of mustard seeds.
Certified eco-guarantee and Slow Cosmetics.
100% natural and organic.
How to use it for the natural beauty of hair?
Very active, this oil is used always diluted in one or more other softer vegetable oils.
- in strengthening oil to stop hair loss with vegetable oils of castor, coconut, avocado and anti-hair loss essential oils such as those of Bay Saint-Thomas, Ginger
- in oil to stimulate hair growth , with vegetable oils of castor, coconut, avocado, jojoba and essential oils known to accelerate hair growth such as Ylang-ylang, grapefruit, Saint-Thomas bay
- in a nourishing and conditioning serum for the lengths , with vegetable oils of coconut, broccoli, castor, avocado, borage, jojoba, argan to nourish the hair fiber and beautify the ends. You can also make a serum with vegetable oils and aloe vera.
- in a hair mask with rhassoul or plant powders , adding a teaspoon of mustard oil to the preparation
How to use it for natural body care?
Very powerful, with a heating effect, we will always use it diluted.
- in sports massage oil to prepare the body for exercise, with vegetable oils of sesame, arnica and essential oils of wintergreen, black pepper, pink pepper
- in toning oil for the bust , with argan vegetable oil and rose geranium essential oil for example
For who ?
Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Not recommended for children.
Brassica juncea seed oil *
*from organic farming.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.