Moisturizing and detangling conditioner based on bamboo extract, aloe vera and cococaprylate.
Bamboo extract remineralizes, strengthens and restructures the hair. It helps limit hair breakage and can give volume to flat hair.
Aloe vera moisturizes and gives shine. It purifies, regulates sebum secretion and revitalizes hair thanks to vitamins A, B6 and B9.
Capacity: 185 ml
Its container is made from sugar cane waste and is recyclable.
Made in Belgium.
After shampooing, distribute a dab of Josette evenly on rinsed and towel-dried hair. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Tip for oily hair: apply a small amount to the ends and avoid the roots.
For who ?
All hair types.
It is also suitable for pregnant women and children because it does not contain essential oils.
99.9% natural origin, does not contain essential oils.
Aloe vera juice, water, cocoylcaprate (natural emollient), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol (natural emollient), radish ferment (antidandruff and antibacterial), sodium cocoyl glutamate (mild surfactant), Xylitol derivative (humectant), tara gum (film former and viscosity agent), bamboo extract, lecithin (emulsifier), anhydroxylitol (humectant), sodium cetearyl sulfate (surfactant), perfume, vegetable oil, birch sugar (humectant), citric acid, sodium benzoate (preservative) , potassium sorbate (preservative), glucose.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aqua, cococaprylate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, xylitylglucoside, caesalpina spinosa gum, bambusa arundinacea stem extract, lecithin, anhydroxylitol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, parfum, vegetable oil, xylitol , citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, glucose.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.