Tinted facial sunscreen SPF30
Tinted facial sunscreen SPF30
The Tinted Sunscreen SPF30
Easy to apply, this tinted sunscreen leaves no white marks and blends in with your skin texture. It is reinforced with sea buckthorn vegetable oil and hyaluronic acid to provide a boost of hydration. She contains a complex rich in antioxidants to protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays and free radicals.
Combined with pigments and pearls, THE TINTED SUNSCREEN SPF 30 subtly evens out your complexion while protecting your skin from the sun's rays. Its finish is satiny and above all very luminous.
Capacity: 30 ml.
Packaged in a plastic bottle with pump.
Made in Spain.
Apply a generous amount of product to your clean and dry face, neck and décolleté. Don't forget to apply it on the ears, near the hairline, around the eyes and on the lips.
Its fluid texture blends into the skin, leaves no white marks and offers a silky finish.
The application must be renewed every two hours or after each swim.
For who ?
Suitable for all (photo) skin types. From the lightest to the darkest and from the driest to acne-prone skin.
Formulated without essential oils, they are suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
98% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
Cosmos natural certified by Ecocert.
- Sea buckthorn: It was selected above all for its protective action. It prevents the appearance of pigment spots, brightens the complexion and protects the skin from free radicals.
- Raspberry: it is rich in vitamin C to brighten the complexion and boost collagen production. But also in quercetin (often combined with vitamin C) and carotenoid to act on radiance and even out the complexion.
- Moisturizing agents such as hyaluronic acid and the glyceryl caprate , active emollient. Both maintain water in the skin for more hydrated, plumped skin throughout the day.
- Zinc oxide offers a broad spectrum of protection against UV-A1 and UVB, more than titanium dioxide and above all its texture is finer, easier to work on the skin. Non-nano zinc oxide is also better tolerated by more sensitive skin.
Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Dicaprlyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin**, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sunflower Seed Cera, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Chloride, Bees Wax, Glyceryl Caprate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Sodium Dehydroacetate , Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin, Cellulose, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract*, ****, Vitamin C, Sodium Phytate, Vitamin E, Potassium Hydroxide, Raspberry Seed Oil*, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool***, Limonene***
*Ingredients from organic farms
**Based on organic ingredients
***From essential oils
****Pure mineral pigments
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.