Essential oil - Lemon
Essential oil - Lemon
Lemon essential oil
Botanical family Rutaceae
Latin name: Citrus limonum
Essence obtained by expression of the zest of the fruit
From controlled organic farming: Certisys-BE1 control
Origin: Italy or Argentina, depending on availability of organic batches
Capacity: 10 ml.
It is commonly called organic lemon essential oil, however it is an essence, the extraction technique being different for citrus fruits from other essential oils. To obtain it, we squeeze the zest of lemons, thus preserving the original essence contained in the cells of the plant.
This essence is composed of monoterpenes (mostly limonene) and small percentages of aldehydes, sesquiterpenes, coumarins... Without forgetting these non-volatile molecules that are flavonoids, whose usefulness for blood circulation is no longer the case. least doubt!
Tonic and energizing, lemon essence stimulates natural defenses and fights against fatigue. It gently drains the liver, thins the blood, and tones the arteries. Very effective in relieving nausea, it soothes stomach aches and facilitates digestion. It is also very valuable for relieving a somewhat burdened liver after excess food or drink.
In cooking, it brings its lemony and delicate taste while allowing us to benefit from its properties!
When diffused, lemon essence is very effective in purifying and disinfecting the air in rooms at home and in communities (nurseries, hospitals, etc.). It is particularly useful during winter epidemics and it also neutralizes bad odors.
Lemon essence gives off a fresh, light, joyful and penetrating aroma. In affinity with the mental plane, it stimulates and elevates the spirit, alleviating states of moral fatigue and emotional disorder. It is the essence of the present relieved of the weight of memories and projects. It is ideal for relieving existential anxieties and fully enjoying the present moment!
Precautions for use
- Dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children; Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Does not replace a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- No significant risk at physiological doses.
- Avoid all contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.