Vegetable oil - Prickly pear
Vegetable oil - Prickly pear
Prickly pear vegetable oil
Opuntia ficus indica seed oil
An exceptional natural youth treatment, with firming and regenerating action. Originally from Morocco, this rare oil, rich in omega-6 and vitamin E, promotes cell renewal, tones and softens mature, dry and dehydrated skin.
Capacity: 15 ml
Packaged in an amber glass bottle with dropper pipette.
Extraction by first cold pressing of prickly pear seeds.
Certified eco-guarantee and Slow Cosmetics.
100% natural and organic.
External and internal use (food quality).
Considered a panacea to preserve the youthfulness of the skin, prickly pear oil is almost liquid gold!
Its composition, rich in omega-6 and vitamin E, makes it an exceptional treatment for:
- promote cell regeneration
- act as a skin repairer
- fight against the signs of skin aging
- provide a tightening and firming effect to the skin
- protect the skin from free radicals
- promote microcirculation and brighten the complexion
- soften and soften dry and rough skin
How to use it for the natural beauty of the skin?
Pure: massage a few drops onto the face and bust, as a valuable youth treatment for the skin.
As a mixture: prickly pear oil can be mixed with other less expensive vegetable oils, to make youth serums, eye contour serums, firming face masks, bust care, etc.
Mature skin: add a drop of prickly pear oil to your dose of regenerating fluid every morning, for an enhanced firming action. You can also make your own fluid by mixing prickly pear oil with other youth oils such as argan, rosehip, avocado, rosehip, plum and pomegranate vegetable oils.
Eye contour: apply 1 drop of prickly pear oil as a preventive and smoothing treatment for the eye contour
Scaly skin: massage very dry areas with pure prickly pear oil or combined with camelina, hemp, calendula, argan or shea butter oil.
In general, prickly pear oil can be included in all your homemade cosmetic recipes in the oil phase, for example:
- in a youthful face cream and wrinkle prevention
- in a firming, anti-wrinkle and tightening serum, combined with organic aloe vera gel
- a drop in your day cream or oily fluid to reinforce its action
Rare, this oil is expensive because it comes from the first cold pressing of the very small seeds of the prickly pear fruit. Very active, only a very small quantity of oil is needed to provide its remarkable properties to the skin.
Store in a cool, well-closed place, protected from light. Ideally, keep your bottle in the refrigerator after opening because this oil is sensitive to oxidation.
For who ?
Suitable for skin: mature, combination, dry, irritated, scaly, rough, tired
Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Opuntia ficus indica seed oil *
*from organic farming.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.