Spring facial oil
Spring facial oil
Spring facial oil - Rosehip, Apple, Raspberry
A trio of organic apple, rosehip and raspberry vegetable oils, this spring facial treatment gives a healthy glow, contributes to the regeneration of the epidermis, helps prepare the skin for the sun and prevent dehydration.
Spring oil is a complete day treatment that acts on several aspects of the skin: youth, healthy glow, balance, collagen production. Synergy of 3 European organic facial oils, it is a concentrate of antioxidants and carotenoids to enhance the skin and prepare it for the summer.
Packaged in a frosted glass bottle with pipette.
Made in Belgium.
Certified organic Certysis.
This fluid can be used in two ways:
- alone, as a daily day treatment, after toning the skin with a hydrosol
- added to your usual treatment for an illuminating and regenerating action: add 2 drops to your dab of facial cream for example.
For who ?
It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
Particularly suitable for normal, combination, dehydrated, dull, tired, mature skin and polluted urban skin.
Without essential oils, it is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Rosehip oil, apple seed oil, raspberry oil, vitamin E, rosemary extract (preservative).
- French organic apple seed oil (from Brittany) is very rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and phytosterols with antioxidant action. It fights against oxidative stress, helps stimulate collagen production and revitalizes the skin.
- Organic raspberry oil from Poland (CO2 extract) is a cocktail of vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants including carotenoids. Soothing, repairing, illuminating, it is the ally of mature, sensitive, dull skin and to help prevent the first wrinkles.
Organic rosehip oil from Germany (CO2 extract) is a true wonder of nature in a bottle. In addition to being suitable for all skin types (from acne-prone skin to mature skin), it gives a healthy glow in one application and helps to deeply regenerate damaged skin.
CO2 extract? Despite its worrying name, it is an ecological extraction process which preserves all the benefits of plants and offers oils extremely concentrated in active ingredients.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.