Hydrosol - Orange blossom
Hydrosol - Orange blossom
Organic orange blossom hydrosol
Distilled with spring water, this hydrosol with its delicate floral scent is an excellent tonic for the skin. Soothing, balancing and regenerating, it beautifies all skin types and takes care of sensitive skin. Very soft, it delights children and babies who find calm enveloped in its comforting scent. A natural anti-stress for everyone that soothes and facilitates sleep!
Floral, pleasant, delicate and comforting scent.
Capacity: 200 ml
Packaged in a recyclable aluminum bottle.
Distilled with spring water, pure, natural, without preservatives
Average pH: 4
Certified eco-guarantee and Slow Cosmetics.
100% natural and organic.
External and internal use (food quality).
- Care of babies and children :
- Calms agitated babies and children.
- Helps children with attention deficit.
- As a face and body lotion: rebalancing for all skin types, particularly combination and oily skin. Not suitable for very dry skin (take into account its astringent action), unless mixed with a fine lavender or geranium hydrosol.
- As a mask with clay for the treatment of acne .
Dilute 1 to 2 tablespoons in 1 liter of water.
Supports the physical and emotional body during antitoxic and withdrawal treatments.
Relieves heartburn and reflux.
Eliminates the harmful effects of caffeine.
Calming and anti-stress agent. Soothes the central nervous system without causing torpor.
On a psycho-emotional level, its use is similar to that of Roman chamomile: regulating emotional outbursts and soothing the nervous system.
For who ?
Suitable for all skin types.
Suitable for babies and young children and pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Citrus aurantium flower water *
*from organic farming.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.