Hydrosol - Witch hazel
Hydrosol - Witch hazel
Organic witch hazel hydrosol
Witch hazel hydrosol will bring comfort to irritated and itchy skin while providing a purifying action to oily skin. It is also useful for sensitive skin. Very versatile, this hydrosol is major in cosmetic applications.
A very characteristic grassy note, green but not excessively, slightly woody.
Capacity: 200 ml
Packaged in a recyclable aluminum bottle.
Distilled with spring water, pure, natural, without preservatives
Average pH: 4
Certified eco-guarantee and Slow Cosmetics.
100% natural and organic.
External and internal use (food quality).
It promotes micro-circulation and will be appreciated, always locally, in cases of varicosities and hemorrhoids. With this intention, we will think of compresses (50/50 with water) and sitz baths. To improve circulatory comfort, pregnant women can use it without restriction.
Still in compresses, we will consider it in case of water retention and joint discomfort .
- Sensitive skin , prone to redness, itching, rashes, swelling, flaking. Witch hazel hydrosol will provide comfort to skin prone to eczema or psoriasis . Combinations are possible with Roman chamomile and cornflower hydrosols.
- Calms insect bites .
- Tonic and powerfully anti-oxidant, it is an anti-aging hydrosol that will be interesting to use in combination with cistus hydrosol.
- Although comfortable for all skin types, its slightly astringent side will be appreciated by combination to oily skin .
Dilute 1 to 2 tablespoons in 1 liter of water.
In case of sore throat , use it pure in gargles - possible combination with thujanol thyme hydrosol.
In case of hoarseness and to regain your voice: always gargle with cypress hydrosol.
For who ?
Suitable for all skin types, including combination and oily skin, as well as sensitive skin or skin prone to eczema or psoriasis.
Be careful with pregnant women during the first 3 months.
Hamamelis virginiana flower water *
*from organic farming.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.