Rich and nourishing body cream
This body butter made with aloe vera and sweet almond oil is quickly absorbed and relieves dry skin while refreshing the senses. The complex of invigorating plants softens, refreshes and revives the skin.
Jojoba and sesame oils nourish while ensuring rapid penetration of the product. Macadamia oil and sage are calming, astringent and healing.
In this body cream we find the Quadri Gold Complex developed by Likami: a complex of 4 plants - burdock, St. John's wort, yarrow and sage - brought together for their anti-oxidant, soothing and purifying properties.
Capacity: 200 ml.
Packaged in an amber glass jar.
Made in Belgium.
Massage desired amount from upper body to feet, focusing on dry areas such as elbows, knees and feet. For optimal results, apply morning and evening to warm, damp skin.
For who ?
Suitable for all skin types, especially very dry skin.
Not recommended for children under 3 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women because it contains essential oils.
Aloe vera, sweet almond oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, extracts of St. John's wort, sage, burdock and yarrow, geranium essential oil.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Aqua, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil**, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycerin**, Cetyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Sesamum indicum seed Oil**, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil**, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Achillea millefolium Flower Extract, Hypericum perforatum Flower Extract, Arctium majus Root Extract, Salvia officinalis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Citric Acid, Glucose , Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Parfum*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Citral*.
* from essential oils / ** certified organic
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.