Gentle hand cream
Gentle hand cream
Hand cream - Jojoba, Hemp, Coconut
Makesenz hand cream is moisturizing and restorative thanks to its coconut and hemp oil content. It absorbs very quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling. It repairs damaged hands, prevents and reduces pigmentation spots that appear over time thanks to the complex of essential oils (ylang-ylang, carrot, geranium).
Capacity: 50 ml
Packaged in an aluminum tube, easy to carry in the bag.
Certified organic with 99% ingredients of natural origin.
Made in Belgium.
Apply a small amount to each hand and massage in with light circular massages, from the wrists to the fingertips. Ideal for damaged hands or for prolonged benefit: apply the cream generously before bedtime.
For who ?
Suitable for all types of skin.
- Hemp vegetable oil (Belgian) very penetrating and which activates microcirculation
- Coconut vegetable oil that deeply moisturizes and prevents chapping
- Essential oils of geranium, ylang ylang and carrot, which have an anti-oxidant and anti-spot action
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil *, Cetearyl Olivate - Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* Rosmarinus Officinalis Flowers/Leaf/Stem/Water*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil *, Glycerin *, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene , Linalool.
*ingredient from organic farming
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.