Body oil & massage
Body oil & massage
Sublimating body oil
This body oil nourishes and softens all skin types and protects the skin from skin aging thanks to its anti-oxidant action. Its fine texture facilitates rapid absorption and does not leave a greasy film on the skin.
Ideal for treatment after a shower or bath.
It is also ideal for therapists during their massages.
Result : sublimated and hydrated skin in a single gesture.
Capacity: 100 ml
Packaged in an amber glass bottle with pump.
Certified Organic and Slow cosmetic.
90% of its ingredients are of organic origin.
Made in Belgium.
Pour a small amount of massage oil into your hand and warm it by rubbing your palms together. Apply to the targeted area using circular movements until absorbed.
For who ?
Suitable for all types of skin.
Suitable for pregnant women.
Perfect combination of 3 virgin and organic vegetable oils
- Hemp oil (Belgian) which is very penetrating and restores softness and elasticity
- Sesame oil which restructures and regenerates skin tissue
- Apricot kernel oil which nourishes and softens while restoring tone and radiance
Prunis armeniaca oil*, Sesamum indicum oil*, Cannabis Sativa seed oil*, Coco caprylate, Tocopherol*.
*Ingredient from organic farming
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.