Detox hair mask
Detox hair mask
Powder mask for hair: detoxifying and soothing
The Detox Hair Mask is a 100% natural plant concentrate that detoxifies and rebalances problem, irritated, dandruff-prone or oily scalps. It restores volume and suppleness to flat roots, fine, heavy or oily hair.
Detox treatment is the best ally if you want to clarify, to rid your hair of all its impurities. Clays, Neem and Nettle detoxify, purify and soothe your scalp to fight against itching, dandruff, excess sebum and lice.
Kapoor and Corn take care of the hair fiber to obtain light hair with healthy volume.
Capacity: 200 gr.
Packaged in a cardboard case made from 80% recycled cardboard.
Made in France.
Certified Organic Cosmos.
This detox mask is to be used as clarification during your transition and to purify your scalp in case of problems (see below).
1. In a bowl, vigorously mix 2 to 3 tbsp of powder with lukewarm water until you obtain a smooth paste
2. Apply the paste to the scalp and massage
3. Leave on for 30 min (ideally under a treatment cap)
4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water then admire!
One pot represents 6 to 10 treatments depending on the length of the hair.
For who ?
This treatment is suitable for all types of scalp, even the most sensitive.
It is particularly suitable for sticky/greasy hair despite washing, dull and flat hair, or irritated scalps, prone to dandruff or itching.
Neem being a very active plant, the treatment is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
50% of the ingredients come from Organic Farming
100% of total ingredients minus minerals are organic
Clays, Neem and Nettle have properties cleansing, purifying and soothing , which make them very effective against itching, psoriasis, dandruff, and excess sebum.
Neem contains azadirachtin, an active molecule that repels parasites. It's an excellent natural anti-lice remedy.
Kapoor Kachli and corn starch contain several antioxidants including Vitamin C, necessary for the production of collagen. Collagen fortified a hair, limits its fall And accelerates its growth . They also make it possible to provide intensely volume, shine, nutrition, hydration and suppleness to hairs.
Illite, Moroccan Lava Clay (Rhassoul), Zea Mays starch*(Corn starch), Urtica Dioica Leaf Powder*(Nettle), Azadirachta Indica Leaves Powder*(Neem), Hedychium Spicatum Root Powder*(Kapoor Kachli), Kaolin, Montmorilonite .
* from organic farming
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.