Repairing hair mask
Repairing hair mask
Powder mask for hair: repairs and strengthens
Powder Repair Mask is specially formulated for tired, brittle, dull, dry and damaged hair. Spirulina, Brahmi and Marshmallow stimulate the scalp, revitalize and repair the lengths. Baobab and Aloe vera moisturize and regenerate the hair fiber.
It is a true natural protein and hydrating treatment with many benefits.
The Repairing hair mask brings damaged and tired hair back to life. Rich in vitamins and plant active ingredients, this 100% organic plant concentrate acts deep within the hair fiber. It takes care of the hair from roots to ends for stronger, better protected and bursting with vitality.
Capacity: 100 gr.
Packaged in a cardboard case made from 80% recycled cardboard.
Made in France.
Certified Organic Cosmos.
This synergy of plants is perfect for protecting and repairing your hair in depth.
1. In a bowl, vigorously mix 2 to 3 tbsp of powder with lukewarm water until you obtain a smooth paste without lumps.
2. Apply the paste to clean, damp lengths
3. Leave on for 30 min (ideally under a treatment cap)
4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water then admire!
One pot represents 6 to 10 treatments depending on the length of the hair.
For who ?
This treatment is suitable for all types of scalp, even the most sensitive and for the whole family including pregnant or breastfeeding women.
100% from organic farming.
Spirulina is an algae that contains many proteins and essential amino acids. These elements promote the synthesis of keratin, a protein representing 95% of the hair's composition. It is therefore an excellent ally which protects the hair from external aggressions (pollution, UV, sea water, straightening, coloring) and repairs the fiber in depth.
Marshmallow is one of the most versatile plants: sheathing, shine, detangling, revitalization, volume... Rich in mucilage, it is a super moisturizing and repairing agent.
Brahmi is an Indian powder known for its multiple benefits for hair. It promotes growth, thickens fine hair to give it volume and strengthens the hair fiber.
Baobab pulp and aloe vera , two hydration boosters. A true active ingredient, aloe vera powder is 200 times more concentrated than the gel. These two ingredients are known for their exceptional moisturizing, softening and regenerating properties.
Spirulina Platensis Powder* (Spirulina), Zea Mays starch* (Corn Starch), Bacopa Monniera powder* (Brahmi), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Althaea Officinalis Root Powder* (Marshmallow), Adansonia Digitata Fruit Powder* (Baobab)
*From Organic Farming
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.