Eau de Parfum - DDD
Eau de Parfum - DDD
“DDD” perfume water
If you like floral and woody scents, DDD is for you! A magnificent Rose, like a star dancer, accompanied by a note of pear, Magnolia, and wood, make it a luminous and modern woody Rose.
"A dancer like a magnificent flower in movement, under the gaze of an impressionist painter. In the background of this painting, we imagine music, perhaps Debussy, we feel the wood of the stringed instruments and the floor of the stage , the rosin applied to the bows to allow a clearer sound. A deeply luminous fragrance that transmits to us the joy of a splendid ballet."
Eau de parfum concentrated at 15%.
Capacity: 30 ml.
Packaged in a refillable glass bottle (refills available soon).
Nolença perfumes are made in Grasse and packaged in France, in Vallauris.
|Bergamot, Lemon, Pear
|Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cistus, Musk, Cedar
Olfactory family: woody floral.
Perfumers: Mylène Alran & Michel Almairac
90.1% natural origin
- Certified organic wheat alcohol.
- Free of BHT, phthalates, UV filters, dyes, plastic cellophane.
- Not tested on animals according to European regulations.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (fragrance), Acqua (water), Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Limonen, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.