Stinging nettle powder
Stinging nettle powder
Organic stinging nettle leaf powder is a plant-based treatment that strengthens all hair types. Very rich in mineral salts, vitamins and trace elements, this powder is renowned for beautifying hair, combating hair loss, balancing oily scalps and purifying problem skin.
Botanical name: Urtica dioica
Botanical family: Urticaceae
Part of the plant: aerial parts
Wild plants harvested in France by hand and certified organic
Optimal use-by date: 3 and a half years
Particle size <300 microns
INCI: Urtica dioica leaf powder
Packaging: Bag of 100g powder
The nettle is a real plant treasure which is generously offered to us on embankments and ditches. It is also a real gem for the beauty of hair and skin, thanks to its exceptional composition of mineral salts and trace elements including silica, potassium, sulfur, zinc, iron and calcium, as well as vitamins C, B2 , B5, B9 and A. The nettle powder that we offer comes from the very fine grinding of the leaves and aerial parts of the plant, harvested in spring and summer.
Natural hair beauty
Nettle is renowned for its stimulating action on hair growth and to combat hair loss. Its richness in trace elements also makes it an ally for purifying the scalp and cleansing it while preventing the appearance of dandruff. Stinging nettle powder will bring its toning and revitalizing action to all scalps!
How to use it ?
- in your pre-shampoo hair masks, combined with other plant powders
- to make very gentle, natural and biodegradable plant-based shampoos, combined with rhassoul or clay
- as a hair lotion, after making an aqueous macerate by macerating the powder in water for 24 hours then filtering
- in treatment oil, after making an oily macerate by macerating the powder in oil for 24 hours then filtering
- in your recipes for solid shampoos and dry shampoos
Natural skin beauty
Nettle powder brings a real cocktail of trace elements, mineral salts and vitamins to the skin, with a remineralizing, firming and toning effect. It will be very appreciated by tired, irritated or blemished skin.
How to use it?
- in a facial mask, accompanied by clays or rhassoul
- as a facial lotion after making an infusion, associated or not with hydrosols
Precautions for use:
- nettle powder is very fine and volatile, we advise you to protect your respiratory tract when using it by wearing glasses and a protective mask for the nose and mouth
- like all cosmetic products, keep out of reach of children
- no internal use
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.