Botanical Comfort Serum
Botanical Comfort Serum
Soothing treatment oil
This oily serum deeply nourishes facial skin while soothing it and protecting it from dehydration. Linden oil is softening and borage oil soothes inflammation. Chamomile essential oil is a top anti-inflammatory ingredient!
Ecorce botanical serums are designed so that the essential oils that compose them also act on our emotions. The sweet scent of noble Chamomile of the Comfort serum brings peace and serenity.
Capacity: 20 ml.
Packaged in an amber glass bottle with dropper pipette.
Handmade in Belgium.
In the morning and/or evening, apply 2-3 drops of the serum to your previously cleansed and moisturized face and neck.
After application, breathe the serum into the palms of your hands for a few moments to benefit from its olfactory effects.
For who ?
Ideal for normal, dry and sensitive skin.
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women because it contains essential oils.
Oily linden macerate*, borage oil*, noble chamomile essential oil*, Vitamin E*.
• Helianthus annuus hybrid oil & Tilia vulgaris extract: Linden macerate is softening, it calms and protects sensitive skin.
• Cannabis sativa seed oil: hemp oil is nourishing and hydrating.
• Borago officinalis seed oil: Borage oil is recognized for its richness in omega 6 and its regenerating properties for the skin and tissues.
• Anthemis nobilis flower oil: Noble chamomile is a great soothing agent for the skin and nerves.
• Helianthus annuus seed oil & tocopherol: Vitamin E (in sunflower oil) is an antioxidant improving the preservation of vegetable oils.
Helianthus annuus hybrid oil*, cannabis sativa seed oil*, borago officinalis seed oil*, anthemis nobilis flower oil*, tilia vulgaris extract*, helianthus annuus seed oil*, tocopherol*, limonene**.
* from organic farming
** from essential oils
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.