Synergy - Immunity (spray)
Synergy - Immunity (spray)
A ready-to-use spray to help the body fight against colds and winter ailments.
An energetic blend composed of essential oils to increase endurance and support the normal functioning of the immune system. This synergy helps you prepare for dark days and get through them without incident. It preserves the fluidity of the breath, protects against attacks and stimulates our bodily capacities. This presentation in dilution (30% aromatic principles) in organic jojoba oil allows practical, instant use, exclusively reserved for external use.
At any time of the day, to preserve or stimulate self-defense abilities, spray once or twice directly on the skin in one of the following ways:
- on one or the other inner side of one wrist, then rub the wrists together, inhale deeply the aroma that emanates
- in the crook of one elbow, then rub with the inside of the opposite wrist
- on the solar plexus and penetrate with a slow circular massage
- on children from 8 years old, we will limit ourselves to a single spray, the friction being carried out, sometimes on the back, sometimes on the arches of the feet
Precautions for use
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Use with caution in hypertensive people, due to the presence of peppermint essential oil, which has a hypertensive effect.
Organic essential oils of rosemary, ravintsara, niaouli, wild marjoram, tea tree, peppermint, Scots pine, rockrose, vetiver.
Diluted in organic jojoba oil.
Simmondsia chinensis oil, rosmarinus officinalis ct cineole, cinnamomum camphora cineoliferum, melaleuca alternifolia, melaleuca quinquinervia, thymus mastichina, pinus sylvestris, mentha piperita, cistus ladaniferus, vetiveria zizanoides.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.