Synergy - Aroma of Serenity
Synergy - Aroma of Serenity
Synergy of anti-stress essential oils
The aroma of Serenity is your ally in times of stress! Restorative, it allows you to spend your days more calmly and sleep more peacefully. Alternating with the aroma of vitality, you benefit from two solutions to overcome less obvious challenges.
A cocktail of essential oils with exceptionally sweet, balanced, centered aromas. Neurotonic and harmonizing, it will help you to refocus in all cases of stress, nervous weakness, inner agitation... You will use it to live your day without stress and/or to promote a natural and restorative night's rest. The skin interface, although not exclusive, is recommended.
Capacity: 30 ml.
Packaged in an amber glass bottle with dropper.
Made in Belgium.
Certified organic (Certysis Label)
- 7 drops, 3 times a day on average, to rub alternately on the solar plexus, the spine, the soles of the feet. It is best to add a small quantity of vegetable oil of your choice (about the volume of a hazelnut)
- alternating with Arômes de Vitalité: 7 drops, to be rubbed in the same way, in the early evening and before going to bed
- simple anointings may already be suitable: 3 to 4 drops on the wrists - then rub the wrists together - at the end of the operation, bring the wrists under your nose and breathe deeply
- 10 to 15 drops in the bath, which you will have previously diluted in a dispersant
- an ideal base for creating your stress-relieving massage oil
- To add to the de-stressing power of your shower, add 1 to 2 drops to a dose of neutral shower gel
- in an aroma diffuser, a perfume burner, or any other atmospheric diffusion system
Essential oils of lavender*, petit grain bigarade*, red mandarin*, marjoram*, Roman chamomile*, clary sage*, ylang-ylang*, Atlas cedar*.
Lavandula augustifolia*, citrus arantium leaf*, citrus reticulata*, origanum majorana*, cananga odorata*, salvia sclarea*, cedrus atlantica*, chamaemelum nobile*.
* from controlled organic farming
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for supporting a local business, we would like to offer you the shipping cost for your first order. You will have the rate cost list for future purchases.
The delivery will be dispatched after our physical store opening, at the approximate end of September. We will give you a follow up of dates and tracking order.
Delivery times depend on the destination. Normally within Belgium it will take between 2 or 5 labor days.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?
Please send us an e-mail to psychestore.be@gmail..com with your order number and the reason for your return or exchange.
Returns are possible within the next 14 days from the date of the purchase. All goods must be returned unused and in perfect condition and preferably in their original packaging. Returning your order is at your own risk and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Return it to the address below:
Rue des Eperonniers 18
We advise you to read the caring instructions you will find in the reverse of each clothing piece.
- For nobel materials such as cotton, silk and linen we advise you to clean it at 30°.
- Reversing your garment before laundry will avoid fabric and color changes.
- For more ecological and longer life of your garments, let them air overnight after each use to avoid additional washing.
You will find general advice for caring for your jewelry on the website of each designer.
The caring advice can change according to the origin material and finishes.
LEATHER GOODS PRODUCTS
Majority of the products are treated against moisture and dirt, but it's still necessary to keep your handbag clean to make them last longer.
- Brush off visible dirt with a soft and clean brush. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp (not moist!) cloth to remove invisible dust, dirt, pollution, etc. If there are no visible spots left, this should suffice. For your lacquered bag you can use a dry cloth.
- If there are still spots, try using a leather cleaner, but the type of products depends on the kind of leather of your bag. Always try your product of choice on a piece of leather on the inside of the bag first!
- If you have suede leather, try using a suede rubber to remove spots before you go all in with a cleaning product.
- Just like our skin, leather needs some moisturizing to stay supple. If you don't clean and moisturize, your leather will wrinkle and dry out overtime. But there's a tricky part to this story… Some types of leather need a different approach.
When you're not using your handbag, keep them in their dust bags. Also, to keep the shape of the bag, try to fill it with some paper during the off season.